A basic Overlay Widget, which can be positioned based on Page XY co-ordinates and is stackable (z-index support). It also provides alignment and centering support and uses a standard module format for it's content, with header, body and footer section support.
- Basic XY Positioning: Shows how to instantiate a basic Overlay instance, and use the Overlay's basic XY positioning support.
- Extended XY Positioning: Shows how to use the Overlay's extended XY positioning support, to align the Overlay relative to another element, or the viewport.
- Stack Support: Shows how to use the Overlay's zindex and shim support when positioning Overlays above other elements on the page.
- Standard Module Support: Shows how to modify content in the Overlay's header, body and footer sections.
- IO Plugin: Shows how to create a simple plugin to retrieve content for the Overlay using the io utility.
- Animation Plugin: Shows how to create a simple plugin to animate the Overlay's movement and visibility.